This Is NOT Painting or Replacement!
Get “like new” ceiling tiles! Our cleaning process restores a dirty surface to a like new condition at a small fraction of the cost of painting or replacement.
- Since the 1960s, billions of square feet of ceilings have been installed in nearly every building.
- Millions of square feet is replaced every year because the ceilings are dirty.
- Painting ruins the acoustical value by damaging the acoustic value and lowering the fire rating. It is also expensive.
- Replacing acoustical ceiling is very expensive, disruptive to normal business operations and does not solve the problems of dirty grids, vents, and lighting fixtures
What are the many types of ceilings that need cleaning?
- Sprayed on textured
- Porous and Non-Porous
- Rough Textured
What makes ceilings dirty?
- Dirt and Mold
- Carbon from AC units
Our Odorless Acoustical Dry Cleaning System is 75% less expensive than the cost of replacement. It is 50% less expensive than painting. All can be accomplished in a one-step cleaning process with odorless, biodegradable, USDA approved, non-toxic, and environmentally safe product and procedures.
What are the Benefits of Cleaning versus Painting or Replacement?
- Cleaning results in less waste than discarding used tiles.
- Retention of fire retardant and acoustic properties.
- Tiles are cleaned, and tile odors are removed.
- Costs less than painting or replacement of tiles by approximately 50%.
- Crews work at night or during non-business hours so disruption occurs for the customer.
- There are no fumes or odors from the cleaning process itself.
- With maintenance, the ceilings will remain like new and because replacement of tile is not occurring, landfill waste is not increasing.
What Types of Businesses Often Have Acoustical Ceilings?
- Retail establishments
- Office buildings
- Universities, adult care facilities, hospitals and more!