Mold particles are everywhere in the world including your workplace and your home. Certain molds affect people negatively and can ben referred to as “toxic mold”. A common negative mold which is commonly found in the Olympia and Tacoma area is black mold. If you discover black mold in your home or workplace, it is important to remove it quickly to avoid harming the health of your friends or co-workers.
According to the Minnesota Department of Health, these are common symptoms of mold exposure:
- Nasal and sinus congestion, runny nose
- Respiratory problems, such as wheezing and difficulty breathing, chest tightness
- Throat irritation
- Sneezing / Sneezing fits
Mold can effect people of different ages in different ways and children and elderly can have a more harmful response if exposed. Other people at risk when exposed to mold include people with weak immune systems or respiratory conditions.
Since the Pacific Northwest is such a moist environment, mold is something that we have to deal with. However, eliminating mold in your home can help prevent the harmful effects of Toxic Mold. If you are in need of toxic mold removal contact Clean Green Restoration today.