black mold on ceiling in homeHave you experienced mold in your home? If so, there is a chance that it can be damaging to your health. According to MedicineNet, mold can live on many different materials in your home including shower stalls, wood, fiberboard, and gypsum board.

Mold thrives in environments where there is moisture…

that is why we see many problems with it here in northwest Washington.

Mold consists of tiny spores which we can’t see unless you look under a microscope. These spores can travel through the air and can be inhaled which is one of the ways that it can affect your health. Some people are sensitive to mold exposure and can experience breathing problems and other issues if exposed. If you have seen mold in your home, learn more about removing your mold from your home.